Georgia Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists Welcomes Dr. Tyler DeBlieux
Otolaryngologist Tyler DeBlieux, M.D., joined Georgia Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists in 2019. Dr. DeBlieux specializes in disorders of the ear, nose and throat. He has special interests in sleep surgery, thyroid and parotid surgery and voice disorder surgery.
Dr. DeBlieux earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, La. He did his residency in otolaryngology at VCU Health System in Richmond, Va.
Dr. DeBlieux is licensed to practice in the state of Georgia. He is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
The most common conditions and symptoms of ENT patients that Dr. DeBlieux treats include, but are not limited to:
- Ear infections
- Ear fluid
- Ear pain
- Nose and throat problems (tonsils and adenoids)
- Loud breathing
- Sleep apnea
- Swallowing difficulties
- Airway problems
- Tumors/abnormal growths in the head and neck
- Voice disorders
Surgeries that Dr. DeBlieux can perform include, but are not limited to:
- Chronic ear surgery: Tympanoplasty, Tympanomastoid Surgery, Middle Ear Reconstruction
- Myringotomy Eardrum Repair
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Surgery: Upper Airway Stimulation Therapy
- Thyroid and Parotid Surgery
- Voice Disorder Surgery: Phonomicrosurgery, Laryngeal Framework Surgery, Injection Augmentation
Dr. DeBlieux joins fellow otolaryngologists Dr. Stephanie Ambrose, Dr. Robert Logan and Dr. Michael Poole in offering the most medically advanced diagnosis and state-of-the-art treatments.
Request an appointment with Dr. DeBlieux by calling 912-356-1515 or online now.